Margaritas are my all time favorite drink and almost all tropical versions that I’ve tasted so far are amazing. It is also the most versatile drink as it can be blended with any fruit or flavor and results are almost always great!
I’ve so far tried classic margarita, raspberry margarita, grapefruit margarita, mango chili margarita and passion fruit margarita and I can say with confidence all of them very delicious and very different from each other. Amongst other cocktails : rosemary infused Mai tai.
For Strawberry margarita, you can use fresh or frozen strawberry, you can also use strawberry flavoring or juice although I highly recommend using fresh or frozen ones instead of juice or artificial flavoring as it compromises the final taste.
- Tequila: 6 cl
- Triple sec: 3 cl
- Lime Syrup: 3 cl
- few strawberries (fresh or frozen) or strawberry juice: 3 cl
- Lime slice: 1 (to rim the glass) and 1 ( to garnish)
- Take a margarita glass and rub a lime slice around rim of the glass. Dip in salt plate (Try sugar in place of salt and see the difference! It’s Yum!!)
- If using frozen or fresh strawberries, muddle and sieve and make fresh juice.
- In a cocktail mixer, add tequila, triple sec, lime syrup, strawberry juice and ice.
- Shake, shake, shake…
- Pour in glass and garnish with a lime slice or strawberry slice.
- Serve immediately chilled.
2 Comments Add yours