This tropical twist to your regular muesli jar is not just delicious but refreshing. Sweet and tangy flavor of mango complimented with smooth and rich texture of coconut milk gives a perfect fruity note to the recipe.
I’ve used fresh pureed mango and a dash of coconut cream along with coconut milk to give a rich finish. You can avoid coconut cream also I you want to and coconut milk can be substituted with coconut yogurt. Packed mango puree or juices can be used but I strong advice to avoid that as packaged puree/ paste/ juices are usually high in sugar and low in nutrient value and also the added preservatives to increase the shelf life not only hampers the taste making it feel “artificial” on tongue but are also not good health.
- Oats/ multigrain muesli: 2 tbsp
- Seed mix: 1 tbsp
- Coconut milk: 1/4 cup
- Mango puree: 1/4 cup
- coconut cream: 1 tsp (optional)
- Walnut: 4
- Almond: 4
- Protein powder: 1 scoop (optional)
- Granola (sugar free preferred)
- Take mango puree, coconut milk, coconut cream, almond, walnut and protein powder and mix them in a mixer grinder to a fine puree. Final product will have consistency lighter than mango puree.
- Add oats/ muesli and seed mix in a jar and top it with mango-coconut mixture.
- Leave for 30 mins or overnight.
- Serve chilled (with granola or chopped nuts)
One Comment Add yours