Next in breakfast jar series is everyone’s favorite: chocolate!
Dessert fan. chocolate lover, sweet tooth… this one is for all of you! An easy breakfast fix for all your such craving…. sans guilt!
Soaked oats, chia seeds, almond butter, cocoa powder, crushed almond/almond silvers, chocolate chips.. that’s all you need for this simple recipe.
I have used oats in this recipe here, you can use multigrain muesli as well, I’ve tried and it works out just yum. Only chia seeds are mentioned in this recipe, feel free to add your favorite seeds too if you wish. Also, for vegan options, use almond milk to soak chia seeds and replace yogurt with soy-yogurt or coconut-yogurt and skip whey protein.
Here’s the recipe for it:
- Oats: 2 tbsp
- Chia seeds: 1 tsp
- Almond milk: for soaking
- Cocoa powder: 1 tbsp
- Chocolate chip: 1 tbsp
- Almond butter: 1 tsp
- Walnuts: 4
- Almonds: 4
- Yogurt: 2-3 tbsp
- Put walnuts, almonds, cocoa powder and almond butter in a mixer and make a smooth paste.
- Mix oats and yogurt in a bowl and add almond paste in it.
- Take a clean jar and place soaked chia seeds at the bottom of it. Layer with oats and almond mixture on it and leave in fridge to chill.
- It will be ready to eat in 20-30 mins but you can leave overnight as well.
- Take out, garnish with almond silver/ crushed almonds, chocolate chips and granola (optional)
One Comment Add yours