One of the most popular dip in Mexican food, also the most easy and quickest to make.
Winner for any party is a perfect platter with assorted dips and spread and one of the most versatile is tomato basil Salsa. Goes perfectly with chips, Nachos, bread pretzels, crackers you name it.
You can make many variations of basic salsa by adding any additional ingredient for e.g seasonal fruit like mango and pineapple goes amazingly well in salsa.
- Cherry tomato chopped: 10-12
- Onion chopped: 1
- Garlic chopped: 2 cloves
- basil chopped: handful
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- lemon juice: 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper: to a
- Take a clean bowl and mix chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic and basil.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 mins before serving.
- Drizzle with some more olive oil and garnish with basil and serve with your favorite side.
2 Comments Add yours