- Oats/ multigrain muesli: 2 tbsp
- Apple grated/ finely chopped: 1
- Cinnamon: a pinch
- Nutmeg: a pinch (optional but I insist!)
- Yogurt: 3 tbsp or more
- Honey/ maple syrup/ sweetener of your choice: 1 tsp (optional)
- Peel and core apple. Finely chop or grate it. Mix your preferred sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg and raisin.
- Add yogurt in it.
- Place and layer yogurt and muesli in a jar and leave in fridge for at 30 mins or overnight.
- Sprinkle some granola or mixed nuts and seeds for crunch and dig in!